St. Croix Business Facts
The St. Croix Business Facts is a monthly e-newsletter covering a wide range of economic issues in St. Croix County. Each issue is loaded with news, data, and other information important to area businesses.
April 2017 Content
- Thank you to our sponsors this month, First National Community Bank and WITC.
- Thank you to Kevin J LaCasse of Greystone Commercial for being the real estate sponsor.
- Governor Walker Announces Fast Forward Worker Training Grants for Health Care
- Governor Walker Highlights Success of Tourism Industry at Conference
- St. Croix County and Twin Cities Metro Area Continue to Grow
- SmartAsset says St. Croix County is #5 in Paycheck-Friendly Places in Wisconsin
- UW-River Falls Announces Innovation Challenge Winner
- Study Ranks Wisconsin 11th in U.S. in Health Care System Performance
- Citizens State Bank Offers Free Social Media Seminar
- Registration is Open for Strong Towns Workshop
- Say “Cheese” Wisconsin Products Earn Sweep at the U.S. Championship Cheese Contest
- August Opening for River Crossing
- Swinging Bridge Brewery Opens in Downtown River Falls
- Oliphant Brewing Company Highlighted in EDC’s Newsletter
- St. Croix County’s February Unemployment Rate at 4.6%
- WRA says February Home Sales Slip and Prices Rise on Tight Inventories
- Ross & Associates Recognized by Behlen Building Systems
- Commercial/Agriculture Loan Officer Hired at First Bank of Baldwin
- Personal Banker Hired at Citizens State Bank
- 2017 Youth Hiring Fair at St. Croix Central High School
- President’s Column: ‘What was your First Job?’
Monthly and quarterly e-newsletters providing news, data, and other information important to area businesses.