St. Croix Business Facts
The St. Croix Business Facts is a monthly e-newsletter covering a wide range of economic issues in St. Croix County. Each issue is loaded with news, data, and other information important to area businesses. St. Croix EDC also publishes The Chronicle, a quarterly newsletter. Click here to see the current issue as well as past issues. Scroll to the bottom of the page to sign up to have either or both newsletters delivered right to your inbox.
April 2017 Content
- Thank you to our sponsors this month, First National Community Bank and WITC.
- Thank you to Kevin J LaCasse of Greystone Commercial for being the real estate sponsor.
- Governor Walker Announces Fast Forward Worker Training Grants for Health Care
- Governor Walker Highlights Success of Tourism Industry at Conference
- St. Croix County and Twin Cities Metro Area Continue to Grow
- SmartAsset says St. Croix County is #5 in Paycheck-Friendly Places in Wisconsin
- UW-River Falls Announces Innovation Challenge Winner
- Study Ranks Wisconsin 11th in U.S. in Health Care System Performance
- Citizens State Bank Offers Free Social Media Seminar
- Registration is Open for Strong Towns Workshop
- Say “Cheese” Wisconsin Products Earn Sweep at the U.S. Championship Cheese Contest
- August Opening for River Crossing
- Swinging Bridge Brewery Opens in Downtown River Falls
- Oliphant Brewing Company Highlighted in EDC’s Newsletter
- St. Croix County’s February Unemployment Rate at 4.6%
- WRA says February Home Sales Slip and Prices Rise on Tight Inventories
- Ross & Associates Recognized by Behlen Building Systems
- Commercial/Agriculture Loan Officer Hired at First Bank of Baldwin
- Personal Banker Hired at Citizens State Bank
- 2017 Youth Hiring Fair at St. Croix Central High School
- President’s Column: ‘What was your First Job?’
Monthly and quarterly e-newsletters providing news, data, and other information important to area businesses.