St. Croix Business Facts
The St. Croix Business Facts is a monthly e-newsletter covering a wide range of economic issues in St. Croix County. Each issue is loaded with news, data, and other information important to area businesses. St. Croix EDC also publishes The Chronicle, a quarterly newsletter. Click here to see the current issue as well as past issues. Scroll to the bottom of the page to sign up to have either or both newsletters delivered right to your inbox.
June 2017 Content
- Thank you to WESTconsin Credit Union and Bremer Bank for sponsoring our newsletter!
- Thank you to Kevin J. LaCasse of Greystone Commercial for being our Real Estate Sponsor!
- EDC Elects Officers & Directors at Annual Meeting
- Business Innovation Center Breaks Ground
- Chief Executive Magazine Ranks Wisconsin #10 in Best States for Business
- 2016 Traveler Spending Up in the Greater St. Croix Valley
- Momentum West Offers International Trade Forum on June 7
- Redevelopment of Former Dog Track Takes Shape
- St. Croix Crossing Nears Completion
- 9,360-Panel Sunflower II Solar Array is Energized in rural Roberts
- Sajan Enters into Merger Agreement
- College of Business and Economics at UW-River Falls Maintains AACSB Accreditation
- WITC’s Susan Lockwood Named New Richmond Business Woman of the Year
- Redmon Law Earns Family Friendly Workplace™ Certification
- ESR Announces June 2 Open House
- Construction Continues at Winfield in River Falls
- St. Croix County’s April Unemployment Rate at 2.7%
- WI REALTORS® Association says April Home Sales Suffer as Inventories Tighten
Here to serve your business needs
Become a member
Subscribe to our newsletter
Monthly and quarterly e-newsletters providing news, data, and other information important to area businesses.