St. Croix EDC Seeks Nominations for Businesses of the Year
BY MEMBER SCEDC
St. Croix EDC is now accepting nominations for its 2016 Business of the Year awards program. Categories include:
- Emerging Business of the Year (a start-up business that has operated in St. Croix County for five or fewer years)
- Small Business of the Year (29 or fewer employees)
- Business of the Year (30 or more employees)
The deadline to submit a nomination is Friday, December 16, 2016.
A nomination form and guidelines can be found HERE, by EMAIL, or by calling St. Croix EDC at (715) 381-4383.
Individuals may nominate a company in any of the categories or a business may place their company’s name in nomination.
The winners will be announced in January and will be honored at a banquet on Thursday, February 16, 2017, at Ready Randy’s in New Richmond, WI.
The 2015 winners were :
- Emerging Business of the Year: 65 Vines, LLC (Town of Kinnickinnic)
- Small Business of the Year: St. Croix Castings, Inc. (Village of Woodville)
- Business of the Year Phillips-Medisize Corporation (Hudson and New Richmond)
For more information, contact William Rubin or Nita Dusek at St.Croix EDC, (715)381-4383 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly and quarterly e-newsletters providing news, data, and other information important to area businesses.